Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

CTMH September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Family Is Forever


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's Stamp of the Month, which is "Family Is Forever."  If you have come here from Dana's blog you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you. If you should get lost along the way, here is the link to the full list of hoppers: Blog Hop List

We have another talented group of over 80 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month on their blogs. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This is the project I have created for our hop.  It's a 5" x 7" card.


I used the fun new Seaside paper pack.  Isn't it pretty?  I love the color combination in this pack!  I did some coloring with one of our new ShinHan markers on the cork circles to match the Lagoon washi tape.

Here is a peek at all the images available on this adorable stamp set:


You can get this set of stamps, plus the supplies I used for my card at my website:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Now you can hop on over to Kathy's blog to see her creation for this hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants' blogs to see lots of fun artwork!  Thanks for hopping along with us!

 

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my, I love this and may need to copy it:)

Paige Dolecki said...

Soft and pretty!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Very Pretty!~ :)

Katy said...

Love the addition of the Chalk It Up puffy heart and the Lagoon Heart Washi!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

There are such pretty details to this lovely card. Until I read your post, I thought the green circles were teal glitter gems. Great use of our pretty lagoon washi tape, too, my friend.

Lauren Moore said...

So soft and beautiful, and I love how you coloured the cork embellishments to match!

Kristine Ponte said...

great colour combo, so soft and I love the splash of teal with the wash tape!

Pam said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft colors!

Wendy K. said...

Very nice card, I like the soft colors!

Haley D. said...

So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails