Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CTMH New Product Blog Hop for Fall 2014


Welcome to our Close To My Heart Fall New Product Blog Hop!

We have over 50 fabulous Close to My Heart Consultants who are celebrating the much anticipated release of the brand new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  If you have come here from Michelle's blog, you are on the right path!

Our Blog Hop is so simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! You can view the full list of our Blog Hop Participants HERE.  Okay, here we go!

I had such a great time creating this card! I am so in love with the nerdy new stamp set, "Geek Is Chic!"  It's is right up my alley as the wife to a computer scientist and fellow Trekkie, and Mom to four junior geeks!  LOL  I loved how well it paired up with the gorgeous new paper pack, "Chalk It Up!"  I hope you love the combination as much as I do!  Here is my standard-sized card:



Aren't the colors so great?!?  This paper pack features a new color in Close To My Heart's palette, Flaxen.  I find that it takes on a green hue in some combinations and it can also look more like a neutral when paired with others.  How cool is that!

Now, continue along the hop by visiting April's blog.  I know you are going to really enjoy all of this great inspirational artwork on our hop.  You can also head over to my website to see the Annual Inspirations Idea Book online or to order your own copy HERE.

http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com
 

6 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

I can appreciate this card as a former math teacher. :)

Michelle Stewart said...

Haha, love this. Great job with creating this card.

Pam said...

Such a great card Dawn!!

Donna said...

Great card! Love the design.

Casandra Bennett said...

I knew you would like that stamp set. Great card, my crafty friend.

Haley D. said...

ADORKable indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails